Valentines Booking Ideas with Conversation Hearts
Every year I have a tradition to teach you an Awesome Advertisement
using candy conversation
hearts. Through the years, the sentiments on these hearts have changed
to reflect the way we communicate. But they're still fun to use,
especially in your direct sales business!
In the package of Brach's large conversation hearts, I discovered 24
different sayings. I'll explain 12 of these today, and 12 in another
Give each guest their own hearts using one of these ideas or one of
1. Fill little decorative bags with a scoop of hearts.
2. Pass a bowl of hearts around at your parties
3. Bring small zip top bags and a spoon and let each guest fill her
Once each guest has her hearts, read off one or some of the following
list. The sentiments are shown in quotation marks. If a sentence ends
with ... and the next one begins with...those two
statements are read together.
Rather than reading all at once, weave the hearts throughout your
See which guest has the most matches to yours. While guests are
listening for a match, they're hearing an AWESOME BOOKING
You can do this activity all year long, not just at
Valentine's.Purchase extra bags of candy while they are available.
1. "Good 4 You" for attending today's party!
2. "Guest Who?" gets the most today--THE HOST!
3. "No Doubt" you love everything I've shown today
4. "Guess What?" you can have a shopping spree FREE!
5. Some people say "No Way" to having a party; that's OK! (Be ready
for people to give sighs of relief and then still schedule a party
because you've proven you're "low key.")
6. If you're "Head over Heels" about what you see today...
7."Talk to Me" about getting things FREE!
8. "I want you" to circle everything in the catalog you want.
9. If you discover more than five "Awesome" items...
10. Let's schedule some "Good Times"...
11. ...Which is "Party Time." (Whomever has one of these would
get an extra gift if she books a party.)
12. You'll discover hosting a party with me is "Too Cool."
These are only suggestions. Get creative and adapt to your own
personality and product.